Thursday 19 January 2017

Garden Notes Tulip 2-Susan's Garden Club

A famous American social reformer, Henry Ward, once said “Every person should be reborn on 1st January – start with a fresh page”. This famous quote of his seems to come true almost 150 years later in my crafting life.

January 2017, I begin a fresh crafting innings with “Susan's Garden Club-Elizabeth Craft Designs……”. And I am so excited today to submit my first creation as a DT member. I have tried to keep my first creation minimalistic in design but rich and vibrant - almost reflecting my mood - excitement coupled with responsibilities.. Hope you would like my first creation. 
I worked on Garden Notes Tulip 2 which is going to be releasing soon. Check here.






Products Used from ECD store:

Would love to hear your comments.
Have A Great Day!!!

Do Visit Elizabeth Craft Designs Store for the Supplies and Latest Release.

No comments:

Post a Comment